०१ सामाजिक, शैक्षणिक, सांस्कृतिक जीवन व मराठी भाषा व वाडमयविषयी जाण निर्माण करणे
०२ मराठी मतृभाषा म्हणून असणारे महत्व सांगणे
०३ २१ व्या शतकातील सामाजिक व साहित्यिक बदृल जागृती विदयार्थ्यामध्ये करणे
०४ मराठी भाषेतील दर्जेदार साहित्यकृती उपलब्ध करुन देणे
वाडमयाच्या अभ्यासाव्दारे सामाजिक सांस्कृतिक जीवनाची संशोधनात्मक मीमांसा दर्जेदार करणे व वाडमयीनदृष्टया परिपूर्ण विदयार्थी घडविणे.
मराठी विभाग अध्यापन पध्दती
व्याख्यान – चर्चासत्र – कार्यशाळा – प्रश्नउत्तरे – गटचर्चा – सादरीकरण – मित्तीपत्रके
विदयार्थ्याकडून कार्यक्रमांचे आयोजन व सहभाग
Ph.D. in Hindi
- Make students aware of the different communicative skills, and to develop among them an ability to effectively communicate in English, both in written and spoken modes.
- Develop linguistic and pragmatic competence among the students and to prepare them to develop competence for self-learning.
- Encourage and enable the students to read the various types of texts on their own and discuss them among peers.
- Write grammatically and stylistically correct English.
- Speak intelligible English with correct accent and tone.
- Interpret literary texts using standard critical tools.
- Analyze literary and cultural texts to explain their ideological underpinnings.
- Explore the subtle relationship between history, culture and literary production.
Use of Teaching – Learning Resources
- Lecture Method
- Group Discussions
- LCD Projector
- Reading Comprehension
- Unit Tests
- EXTRA LECTURES FOR SLOW LEARNERS
- ESSAY COPETITION
- WALL PAPER – ENGLISH TOUCH
- ENGLISH SECTION IN COLLEGE YEARLY ISSUE
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND CONTRIBUTION OF FACULTY MEMBERS
- To motivate more and more students to choose English as a major subject for their graduation
- To use modern ICT technology to make teaching more effective
- To start certificate course in business correspondence
- To offer special coaching for the English for competitive English
Understanding the mysterious mother earth for update knowledge and sustainable development of mankind.
Enabling the students to understand mother earth and the environment meaningfully and make them realize the necessity of sustainable development.
Goals and Objectives
- To develop scientific attitude and a sense of observation.
- To develop the skill of the map reading and interpretation.
- Motivate to preserve the environment and make world a better place for living.
- To understand India’s natural resources and utilize them for national development.
- Preparation of Teaching Plan
- Unitization of Syllabus
- Record of Synopsis of every lecture
- Endorsed by Principal
- Feedback on Completion of Semesters
Lecture Method (Supplemented by)
Power Point Presentations
Audio Visual Shows
Use of Internet
Assignments and Tests
Use of OHP
Empowerment of Diversified Learners Through Enrichment and Remedial Courses
Types of the Learners
To enhance the basic knowledge of the subject and bring them into main stream
Tutorials, tests, home assignments, extra lectures, counseling, motivation, map reading
To upgrade their knowledge to do better in academics
Tutorials, tests, group discussions, map reading and map filling
To accelerate the performance and to do better in the examination and overall personality development
Tutorials, tests, seminars, projects, workshops, map interpretation, model building, chart presentations and use of computers
Ramhari J. Bagade
Flood Frequency Analysis Using Geospatial Technology
Maps and Atlas
Title of the Maps/Atlas
World Political Map
World Physical Map
India Physical Map
Thematic Map Sheets
Instruments and other Resources
Name of the Instrument
Plan Table Survey Set
- Geographical News Reading
- Geographical Quiz Competition
- Geographical Tour
- Village Survey
- Guest Lectures
- Geographical Film Show
- Participation in Avishkar Research Convention
- Participation in Poster Competition
- Expert Lecture Series
- Celebration of Geography Day
- Parent-Teacher Scheme
- Parents Meetings
- Strengthening of Existing Programmes
- Organization of one Days Workshop on GIS Software Introduction
- Setting of Geography Observatory
Undertake a Research Project in the Department
Objectives of Dept. Economics
- To create awareness in students about the changing economic scenario
- To make them know about economic tools and their operating
- To enable them to know about LPG
Aims of Dept. Economics
- TO MAKE STUDENTS COMPETENT TO FACE CHALLENGES OF NEW ECONOMIC POLICY OF INDIA
- TO SPREAD ECONOMIC LITERACY AMONG STUDENTS